My online services

My Online Services is a secure website where you can view details about your individual pension in the Cadent Gas Pension Scheme and update your personal details.

You can:

  • View your pension details, including your payslips and P60s
  • Change your address and bank details
  • Nominate someone to receive benefits in the event of your death
  • Read Pensions Update
  • Access your pension correspondence
  • Correspond securely with UK Pensions Operations
  • Choose your communications preferences and change it at any time

Go to 

If you have not already registered for My Online Services, there is a video to help (under the help section at the top of the ‘Welcome to My Online Services’ page). There’s also a video on how to keep your account secure, which is important to know.

We use cookies to improve your online experience. Please select accept if you agree to our use of cookies.