Dependant's pension

The Scheme pays a dependant’s pension to your spouse, civil partner or other nominated dependant for the rest of their life. If you’re not married or in a civil partnership, and left service after 1 October 1987, you can nominate:

  • a partner
  • an aged parent
  • a disabled child who can't support themselves financially.

The process

  1. 1.

    If you’re married, we’ll ask for the following so we can set up a dependant’s pension, and pensions for any eligible children:

    • Death certificate (photocopy)
    • Birth and marriage certificates (originals or certified copies)
    • Bank form.
  2. 2.

    We then arrange the pension from the next available pay date, which is the 15th of each month.

We use cookies to improve your online experience. Please select accept if you agree to our use of cookies.