Change of address

The team need to have up-to-date contact details for you to ensure uninterrupted payment of your pension.

If you move house or change your email address, use My Online Services to update your details and your records will update immediately.

If you don’t use My Online Services, please contact UK Pensions Operations.

Returned post – what this can mean for your payments

If two consecutive pieces of post are returned to us as ‘undelivered’, including one which we’ll send as special delivery, then it’s our policy to automatically suspend your pension payment. This is a precaution against fraud or overpayment.

It’s our duty to maintain the integrity of the Scheme’s data so this policy helps us to do this.

It also helps us to prevent overpayment to pensioners who have died if we haven’t been made aware of the situation and helps us to keep costs to the Scheme accurate.

Of course, it might just mean you’ve moved house, so please make sure you let us know if this is the case. If you’ve received a chaser letter, please contact us to make sure your payment continues.

We use cookies to improve your online experience. Please select accept if you agree to our use of cookies.