Tax and your pension

Your pension from the Cadent Gas Pension Scheme is taxed as income. Mercer deducts the tax before paying your pension. We receive a tax code from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), who may periodically send us a new tax code to apply to your pension payments.

If you think your code is wrong, or you have any questions, you’ll need to contact HMRC direct using the following details:

Pay As You Earn and Self Assessment
HM Revenue and Customs

Telephone 0300 200 3300 (+44 135 53 9022 if phoning from overseas) quoting the reference 120/HE31677

Visit HMRC’s web page on pensioner tax.

We use cookies to improve your online experience. Please select accept if you agree to our use of cookies.